- 17th September 1990
I have lived in Canberra all my life, with my mum Bev and dad Mike. Athletics started for me at age 5, at Tuggeranong Little Athletics Club, I wanted to start because my older brother Matt was doing it and as the younger sister I just wanted to do everything he did! From there I developed a love for the sport, especially sprinting. I guess the event picks you, and in that sense 100m picked me, I loved it probably because it was the shortest race and it was over the quickest, but for whatever reason I ran the 100m when I was younger I am now really glad I did.
I attended St Anthony’s Primary School, from there I went on to attend MacKillop Catholic College, now known as St Mary MacKillop College as Mary MacKillop was made a saint. My time at school was great; I had such a supportive and encouraging environment around me from the staff to my fellow class mates. I graduated Year 12 in 2008 and it was a good feeling to have finished my Year 12 certificate after the time spent away at World Juniors in 2008 and my level of commitment to my athletics.
- Food: Nasi goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice)
- Dessert: Pavlova
- Movie: PS Love You
- T.V Show: The Big Bang Theory
- Song: Can’t Stop the Feeling! Justin Timberlake
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Level 3 Athletics Coach Event Group – Sprints and Relays
- Level One Strength and Conditioning